Assess your knowledge and retention of Williams Obstetrics with the only study guide keyed to that trusted text
There is no better way to understand and remember the information found in Williams Obstetrics, Twenty-Fourth Edition than this unique study guide. You will findeverything you need for the most thorough assessment of your knowledge possible. It is all here in one comprehensive book: hundreds of full-color images, multiple-choice questions keyed to the world's premier obstetrics textbook, and clinical case questions to test your decision-making skills and ability to apply the content to real clinical situations.
Here's why this is the best obstetrics review available:
- More than 2,100 evidence-based multiple-choice questions carefully selected to highlight key points from each chapter in Williams Obstetrics, Twenty-Fourth Edition
- The answer key guides you to the pages in Williams Obstetrics, Twenty-Fourth Edition that contains the answers and further discussion -- the perfect way to strengthen your weak areas
- More than 450 color-images are included as question material
- Organization follows the chronology of pregnancy, from Maternal and Fetal Anatomy and Physiology to Labor and Delivery, with additional sections on the Fetus and Newborn, Puerperium, Obstetric Complications, and Medical and Surgical Complications
- Clinical case questions give your knowledge practical, real-world application
The most detailed, comprehensive, and rigorously referenced text on obstetrics -- a true must have for anyone in the field.