Tap into the gold standard on central nervous system infections: Infections of the Central Nervous System, 4e is now fully revised and updated to accommodate the wealth of new CNS information discovered over the past decade. More than 90 leading experts contribute chapters, providing comprehensive, up-to-date information. With a broad scope and thorough detail, the text addresses pathogenesis, clinical manifestations, diagnosis, and therapy of various CNS infections and related conditions.
- Every chapter has been extensively revised and updated, nearly half with new author teams
- NEW chapter on acute encephalitis
- NEW clinical information on treatment of tuberculosis, non-tubercular mycobacterial infections, brain abscess, and Lyme disease
- NEW color design and color images
- Numerous diagrams, figures, tables, illustrations and photographs demonstrate the content
- Evidence-based references