"This is an informative and practical, yet easy-to-read guide that provides a succinct overview of the field of cardiovascular medicine. 3 Stars."--Doody's Review Service
Featuring the chapters on Cardiology that appear in the landmark Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine, 17e, this compact clinical companion delivers all the latest knowledge in the field, backed by the scientific rigor and reliability that have defined Harrison's.
You'll find coverage that reflects the expertise of renowned editors and contributors -- presented in a carry-anywhere format that makes it ideal for the classroom, the wards, or the point of care. With its ease of use, indispensable diagnosis-speeding guidelines, and acclaimed state-of-the-art strategies,Harrison's Cardiovascular Medicine is a must for students and clinicians alike.
Harrison's Cardiovascular Medicine delivers:
- Current, complete coverage of need-to-know cardiovascular medicine topics, including diagnosis of cardiovascular disorders, disorders of the heart, and disorders of the vasculature
- Integration of pathophysiology with clinical management topics in each of the diseases-oriented chapters
- 112 high-yield questions for exam and board review drawn from Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine Self-Assessment and Board Review, 17e
- 5 complete chapters in print format taken from the acclaimed Harrison's DVD
- 44 chapters written by recognized experts
- 4 atlases covering electrocardiography, noninvasive cardiac imaging, percutaneous revascularization, and cardiac arrhythmias
- Reference that have been updated since the publication of HPIM 17e
- Helpful appendix of laboratory values of clinical importance